Sunday, January 6, 2013

Nakyda's weight in

So the challenge starts tomorrow.  I thought it would be important for me to do a weigh in and see where I start off at, so I can appreciate how far I have come along after the 30 days.


SO HERE ARE MY STATS:

Weight: 195 pounds
Height: 5' 7''
BMI: 30.5
Biceps: 13 inches
Bust:  41 inches
Band: 31.5 inches
Waist: 33.5 inches
Belly: 38 inches
Hips: 44.5 inches
Thighs: 28 inches
Calves: 17 inches

In addition, I love my body but I am not naive.  I know I have many imperfections but they are my imperfections.  During this process I am hoping to start eliminating 5 people from my life.  This includes:

1) Big Bertha, the Bulging Belly
2) Larry Love Handle
3) The Spare Tire Firestone
4) Roll'anda
5) Pillsbury

I know I won't totally eliminate them in the next 30 days but I can make a huge impact to decrease their existence in my life.

Add me on myfitnesspal.  My screen name is squeaklord1517

Well let the games begin.

I, Nakyda Dean agree to fully commit to the 30 Day Cardio Challenge, and it's 3 main pillars of clean eating, active lifestyle, and positive-progressive thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment