Monday, January 7, 2013

Day one with Kyda

So today was a little tougher than I was expecting.  Over the weekend I contracted a stomach virus.  Was vomiting a lot, had diarrhea, and was very dehydrated.  Not the perfect way to start off the weekend nor the Cardio Challenge.  Well I consumed a lot of pedialyte and fluids to help me get make into shape.  Although I'm feeling better I'm not at my 100%.  But I made a commitment and I plan to stick it out even if my energy level is only at 75-80% of normal.  I find this challenge important so I will not make excuses.

I am using myfitnesspal (add me, my screen name is squeaklord1517).  My baseline caloric intake is a net of 1750 calories, which also calculate the fact that I am aiming to lose about a pound a week.

So my meals for today

Meal 1 - Breakfast Quiona and boiled egg
Meal 2 - Almond Butter and "Jelly" smoothie
Meal 3 - Vegetarian Shepherd Pie with 1/2 Avocado
Meal 4 - Greek Yogurt with Protein and Fiber Cereal, and 1/4 cups of almonds
Meal 5 - Pork Medallions with home made applesauce and barley-mushroom saute
Meal 6 - Hummus with baby carrots and protein-shake

And at lest 12 cups of water throughout the day

Total calories consume = 2283
Calories Burned = 605
Net calories = 1678

I did my workout with Tina and Savannah.  We did good girls.  Now here are my stats for the Baseline Assessment.

1 Mile Jog - 12 minutes and 5 secs
Crawl Down Push-ups - 6
Blurpees - 12
Single Leg Toe Touches - 27
Body Squats - 25
Triceps Dips - 19

Jog an extra .5 miles

I surprised myself with these stats especially the blurpees.  Definitely can't wait to see what will happen after the challenge is completed..

Day One started off good. I am very Exhausted.  I don't recall being this exhausted after a R.I.P.P.E.D. workout, and That is INTENSE.  I think it had a lot to do with the jog. Boy do I hate running.  But no excuses over here.  I'm ready to make my biggest weaknesses, into something much stronger.

Well Day One is in a Wrap,

Nakyda

2 comments:

  1. Good job perservering. And I hope you feel better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the blog, so impressed lol. Glad we're doing this together, go team!

    ReplyDelete