Monday, January 7, 2013

Day 1

How is everyone feeling today? Hopefully you feel great by taking the step to get started and go after what you want. Honestly today was rough for me because I'm rehabbing and didn't have the greatest day eating. But more importantly I got everything done and am glad to see you all starting off well. I don't really take many pictures of myself but I did post my before picture. Work in progress :-)

As far as food today:

Breakfast - Pot pie (I overslept. Don't judge me. Lol. I will be better tomorrow)

Snack - apple and water

Late lunch (very late) - salad and water

Snack - almonds and water

Dinner - Baked chicken, brown rice, boiled rice

After workout - protein shake

Snack - water and almonds

This is definitely down from what I usually eat and breakfast set me back.

I was glad to finish the baseline assessment but disappointed in my performance.  This just means I need to work that much harder every single day.

Below are my results:

Mile (run/walk intervals) 10:35
Crawl down push ups 10
Burpees (not a fan lol) 12
Single leg toe touches 25
Body squats 21
Dips 25

I can't stress enough how it important it is to encourage each while holding each other accountable. But please don't try to compare yourself to others. It only gets you too low or too high. It is important to just get better every day and give a full effort. No one can take that away.

Please feel free to add suggestions and comments.  I appreciate it and am thankful for everyone participating.  You are all wonderful and I hope that you feel that way about yourselves. Have a good evening.

3 comments:

  1. Definitely feel you on the comparison. We are all at different levels. So no need to compare. Just use one another for support and make sure we all finish the challenge. Reminds me of a recent post on motivationalblog.org. "Don't compare your beginnings to someone else middle"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, random but I forgot that you had a lot of tatts

    ReplyDelete