Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 3 with Miss Kyda

Today was the Nutrition Challenge.  Task is to eat 5-6 small meals throughout the day.  Honestly, this is how I prefer to eat and tend to eat on a typically day.  But being a med students,its hard to know when you have time to eat a meal when you schedule depends on others.  However, today I was in the newborn nursery, which had only three babies, so I was able to eat accordingly to my time schedule.

Meal 1 @ 5:30am - Protein Shake with Boil Egg
Meal 2 @ 8am - Breakfast Quiona
Meal 3 @ 12pm - Vietnamese pork and noodles and banana
Meal 4 @ 3pm - Almonds, carrots and hummus
Meal 5 @ 5pm - Greek Yogurt and Protein&Fiber cereal
Meal 6 @ 8:30pm - Pork medallions with Mushroom and Barley saute and applesauce

Total Calories Consume: 2313
Calories Expended: 600
Net Calories: 1713

Although there was no fitness challenge for today I decided to enjoy a day of Zumba.  Although my legs were tense from the previous challenge, it was good to be active.

In addition, I mad sure to contact some people who I know are taking the challenge and see how there progress is going.  Glad to hear back from a lot of motivated individuals truckin' through their day despite the sore thighs and calves.

So tomorrow is the Fuel Fit Blazer Workout.  I wonder what to expect.

Nakyda

No comments:

Post a Comment