Friday, January 11, 2013

Day 5 with Kyda

So I see today's challenge.  Do 10, 20, or 30 squats every hour you are awake.  o_O How the heck am I suppose to pull this off, while I work the floors in the Newborn Nursery? What if a baby is born on my shift?  Well I am 100% committed to the challenge and would have to improvise throughout the day to make it work, even if I have to double up on a few.  Well I woke up at 6am and did my 20 hourly squats upon reading the challenge for today, while brushing my teeth.  GREAT MULTITASKING.  Throughout my day in the Newborn Nursery I excused myself from my colleagues every hour for a "drink of water" or "washroom break" and went to town on my 20 hourly squats.  By evening time 4 or 5pm, I really started to feel the burn.  But its 9pm and and I still have 4 more sets left since I normally go to bed shortly after midnight.  6am - midnight.  In the end that will be 18 sets of 20 squats equaling a grand total of 360 squats.  After this I better have a butt and thighs like Beyonce lol.

The Rest of Today fitness challenge consist of 500 jump rope reps which I did in 6:31 minutes.  100 modified knee pushes, and 100 bicycle crunches.  I finish the complete task in 23:23.  The reason it took so long? Those crazy push-ups.  My upper body was weak after that lol. Since I have been using the Push 0-100 app I have notice a big improve in my form and ability to do the modified knee push-up.  I'll be able to do military push ups in no time :-)

My meals have been similar to meals posted earlier this week so I won't bored you all with the details.  The good thing to note is that I am still eating clean :-).

Well time to get my 9 pm squats in and prepare for tomorrow tasks

Nakyda

No comments:

Post a Comment