Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 2 - With Kyda

When I saw the video for the challenge today I was like ... WTH ...  We doing this workout on day 2???? I am not ready for this.  But then I immediately thought about it, this is a CHALLENGE so it should come HARD.  But I got news for it .... I COME HARDER.

So I did the workout with my Sis and Tina.  We struggled through it but we were committed to complete it.  We did the Beginner circuit.  I think my favorite was the jump squats, mainly for vanity reasons.  I looked like a beast in the mirror, reminding me of my former track and field days :-).  The lunges were a killer.  We have never gotten along. SMH.  The Traveler's Pushes were decent.  I did the modified knee push-ups.  Since I have been doing this PUSH 0-100 app since December I have been seeing a big change in my upper body and chest strength.  Yeah me.

BTW we did not realized there were modified versions for each exercise until after we did our workout lol.  Guess its a good thing because we work our butts off.

So meals for today

Meal 1 - Protein and Spinach shake
Meal 2 - Quiona and Boiled Egg
Meal 3 - Vietnamese pork and noodles
Meal 4 - Greek yogurt, fiber and protein cereal and almonds
Meal 5 - Pork medallions with barley and mushroom saute topped with balsamic vinaigrette and home-made apple sauce.
Meal 6 - Protein Shake and cutie

Calories consume - 2151
Calories expended - 575
Net calories - 1576

Now time to head home and knock these late night Abs out.

Peace out,

Nakyda

3 comments:

  1. Hey Chris. Remember how I told you I suck at Push-ups. Well I word search push-ups in the Itunes store and found many apps that aim at increasing push up reps in 9-10 weeks. I know they have similar apps in android market. Hope that helps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most def. Good looking out. Pool time for me today lol

    ReplyDelete