Monday, January 7, 2013

Day 1 with Nayia

Good Morning! I just finished my first workout and was having breakfast before I wake my family and I thought I would check in and encourage everyone to find time for fitness today.

My busy day with work and home life has been my excuse for why I don't exercise. The better reason is that I don't like waking at 5am to exercise ESPECIALLY in the winter time when I don't have a gym membership! But I do like walking- just not when it is cold. I think my results probably show it because I didn't have an issue with doing the hands over head body squats but was mumbling "ohmygod!" after each tricep dip after #3

1. One mile jog- 12min49sec
2. Crawl Down Push Up- 6
3. Burpee's- 6
4. Single Leg Toe Touch- 18
5. Body Squats- 18
6. Tricep Dips- 11

My Food Plan Today
Breakfast 6am
whole wheat toast
eggs

Snack 9am
Banana
Green Tea

Lunch 12pm
Greek Yogurt
Strawberry's

Snack 3pm
Oatmeal with cinnamon
Skim milk

Dinner 6pm
baked chicken
whole wheat penne with homemade tomato sauce and garlic
brocolli

After work I will have to stop for more fresh fruits to eat as a snack at work since things get crazy and it is easier to eat snacks where you can grab a bite and walk away. Anything more is likely to cause issues since you stay pretty busy- which is why I burn about 3000 calories at work!

Good luck to everyone today and feel free to offer suggestions on clean eating- it isn't something I know very much about even though I researched for hours (-_-) drinking water instead of my sugar free drink mixes is going to be a challenge too!

1 comment:

  1. Hey hun, Nice update. I will do my workout late this evening after I am done with clinic. Did you check out the gracious pantry link, Ray suggest. Seems like a really good source. The link is posted on the right on this blog.

    Take care,

    Nakyda

    ReplyDelete